Clinton Red Devil 2021 Spring Sports Ticket Policies and Procedures
Individual spring season sports passes are being sold online from our website – chsreddevils.com. These passes are $40.00 and allow entry into ALL REGULAR season contests for that particular sport. These passes will be on sale until the first regular season game or match for that sport.
Tickets for ALL SPRING sports will be sold from our website – chsreddevils.com. The ticket box office is located at the top of the homepage under the tab labeled Tickets. No tickets will be sold at the venue. The printed ticket or an electronic ticket must be presented for entry. The box office will open at 12:00 noon on game/match day.
Ticket Prices – $5.00 (plus Hometown Ticketing Transaction fee) for ALL Spring sports.
All spectators are expected to follow the guidelines listed below.
- Face coverings required for all spectators while on site (except children under age 2).
- Social Distancing will be practiced.
- Spectators should remain in their vehicles until gates are opened for entry.
- Spectators should remain in their seats unless they are visiting the restroom or concession stand.
- Spectators should practice social distancing while standing in lines.
- Congregating prior, during or after this event is not permitted (Tailgating is not allowed)
- Spectators are expected to exit the venue and depart from campus immediately following the contest.