The Red Devils host county rival this Friday night, December 4. The ladies play at 6:00, and the guys will play at 7:30. As with football, CHS has had to limit the number of tickets available for events due to COVID-19 guidelines regarding gym capacity. Athletic Director Louie Alexander has issued the following guidelines for the 2020-21 season:
- All basketball tickets will be sold online. Parents, family, and fans may purchase tickets online at chsreddevils.com. Both varsity tickets and JV tickets are $6.00. There is a convenience fee charged for online purchases, and those fees are non-refundable.
- Online tickets will go on sale on gameday at 8:00 am. If you have not purchased a ticket online, do not attend the event. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!
- SCHSL passes will be honored at the door, as long as capacity has not been reached.
- A mask or facial covering will be required to enter and while inside the gym.
- 1st grade students and up will be required to have a ticket to enter.
- All students 8th grade and below must enter with a paying adult and remain under adult supervision at all times during the event.
- Fans are expected to responsibly social distance themselves during the event and take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Gym bleachers are marked with red dots to be used as a guide for seating availability. Families may sit together.
- There is a clear bag policy in effect for all home athletic events.
- No one is allowed on or near the playing court at any time. Only team personnel will be allowed near team benches or sidelines.
- Spectators will be asked to leave the gym as soon as the contest is over.
Specific Ticket Information
- To ensure parents have the opportunity to buy tickets, each Red Devil player will have a specific code to enter for purchasing tickets. Also, the athletic directors for visiting schools will have a code for visiting parents ONLY. Parents MUST purchase tickets by no later than 4 o’clock on GAMEDAY. All remaining tickets will be added to the ticket count for general admission sales.
- No code is needed for General Admission Tickets.