CHS Athletic Trainer, Dr. Nora Ann Pace, has released information regarding athletic physicals for the 2020-21 school year. Several important things to note:
- All athletes must have a physical on file prior to July 1, 2020.
- Please be sure to use the new physical form found on the website or in front offices at CHS and CMS.
- CHS will host athletic physicals on Saturday, June 20, 2020. The schedule is below.
- Physicals will be $25, cash or check made out to CHS.
- Please come during your sport’s scheduled time.
- If you play multiple sports, please come during the time of the smallest group.
- The schedule provided below will be strictly followed. Please do not show up during a scheduled time for a sport in which you do not plan on participating.
- Strict social distancing guidelines will be/must be followed.
- If you wish to wear a face covering, please bring one with you. Face coverings will not be provided.
- Any questions, contact Dr. Nora Ann Pace, Athletic Trainer, at 938-1978.
SCHEDULE for Saturday, June 20, 2020
8:00 AM-Noon Football (CMS and CHS); boys’ and girls’ tennis; boys’ and girls’ cross country; volleyball (CMS & CHS); cheer (CMS & CHS)
12:30-2:00 PM Girls’ and boys’ basketball (CMS & CHS)
2:15-5:00 PM Baseball; softball; girls’ and boys’ track & field; girls’ and boys’ soccer